8.04.2011

The List

My 50 Favorite Albums.
Listed in order.
That's the concept of this blog.



I’ll be counting down my 50 Favorite Albums.
Each post will feature the next album on the list until we reach #1.

Please recognize that these are my favorite albums- not the greatest, not the most important, not the must-have albums of all time. Rather, it’s a list of my favorites. The albums that over time I’ve enjoyed and have meant a great deal to me. These are albums that changed my view of music, changed my view of others & the world, and inevitably changed who I am.

If you don’t own any of these albums, I’d certainly urge you to give them a listen.
But fair warning- just because they’re each special to me doesn’t mean they’ll have the same impact on you.


I'm Tyson and this is music that I like.

1 comment:

  1. This is the greatest. i'm serious! ever since i've meet you you've opened my eyes to new and amazing music i never would have known with out you! thank you for keeping my music library amazing. you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete